Tuesday, February 9, 2010

recent stats

hmm, what am I currently doing with my life? Or, to break it down, my week?
  • Amount of live fish I have bought this week, fresh off the boat: 6
  • Pounds of Gallo Pinto I eat on a weekly basis: about 3
  • Amount of bug bites on my ankles: 7
  • Number of employees I have fired: 1
  • Current humidity percentage: 55
  • Days in a row I have worn the same shirt: 4
  • Number of hours a day I feel clean and refreshed: 0.85
  • How many times I have heard Four Non Blondes "What's Going On" this week: 2
  • Days in a row that I have handwashed that shirt to have it clean for the morning: 3
  • How many times a day I forget and talk in English instead of Spanish: 3
  • Number of Reggaeton songs that I enjoy: 0
  • Number of times I check facebook a day, at minimum: 6
  • Amount of hours in a day that I do not spend at or thinking about work: 7.5
  • Amount of those hours that I am sleeping: as many as I can
  • Hours in a day I pine over leafy greens: 2
  • Number of goats I have butchered today: 1
  • Number of times out of 10 that I wish for a cool breeze, and, like a miracle, it comes: 2
a snippet of my boat ride to work, there's always an egret or two, or ten:

4 comments:

  1. Ooff. Sounds like that boat engine needs a little work! Hey, who did you fire? The breakfast chef?? You are TOO funny...keep writing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video. Let's have more shots of you rather than the egret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't take a video of myself dad- using your advice, I have my camera duct taped to my body.

    ReplyDelete